with myself... yep... i took myself out for a nice dinner and for some shopping... it was a good time... something i needed...
lately, i've realized that i'm not being treated as good as i deserve... so i've decided to make some changes... and to start of, i'm going to be better to me... and it's working out... it makes me happy... i am one awesome woman, and i'm going to start acting like it... kinda like "the squeeky wheel gets the oil" - well, i'm gonna do more than squeek, i'm gonna roar...
i'm a princess, gosh darn it... and i deserve better... rrrraaaawwwrrr!!!
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thatta girl, April!!! You ARE an awesome woman and don't you forget it!! I'm proud of you for treating yourself to the nice things of life that you well deserve!
Just keep on roaring, Princess!!!
Jill
I'm with ya, girrrrlllllll!!! Keep on roaring nice and loud!
I met Chad's girlfriend..... guess she was sort of stressed about meeting me, then he told her to be herself and that I would love love love her as soon as I found out she wouldn't put up with any of his crap! Yee-haw!!
Ain't nuthin' in the world like a strong loud n' proud awesome woman.
Mmm... shopping! I love spending an afternoon, going to all my favorite stores and treating myself to some serious deal-finding!
- Roomie
Post a Comment